Monday, October 18, 2010

Soooo Sick

We went to a concert the other evening for "Straight no Chaaser" and I sat next to a lady who was coughing during the entire thing.  I am now suffering for not getting up and moving.  Hopefully it will be over soon. 
I also had an EGD done the other day and they found a couple things I need to take care of--mostly through diet I hope.  I have an appointment Thursday to talk it over with my Dr.  I expect a diet of fish and rice should be fine.
We are still in the preparation mode.  Today I am putting all of our credit cards in the lock box except the two we are taking to Belize.  We are trying to eliminate all billing except electronic.  Snail Mail is almost impossible there so we don't plan on using it.
I have all my real estate dealings passed on to other aents so I hope everything will flow well there.  I am going to keep my Brokers license active so I can use it when I get back.
More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment